Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ruffles!

Since I don't have any cute little baby girls to dote on, I spend my time and money on my sister's and my sister's in law's girlies! {if I even did those apostrophes right?} My sister in law Clarisa is currently expecting a girl after 4 boys in a row {6 boys total} and I am currently in stock-up mode to help her get a few new girl clothes in her house :) {I know I'm kinda ruining the surprise of giving these to you Clarisa, but you can just pretend to be surprised haha}
So I found some cute onesies and decided to add a little fluff to them.


I started out by typically forgetting to take a before picture of the first one:


But you can get the idea.

Here is the second before:


After:


I have a few more but I haven't gotten to them yet because I got distracted and ambitious...
I'm not yet sure if it was too ambitious but hey, it was fun either way.

I had some scraps left over from an earlier project and decided to just make a onesie with it.
Everything was great but the neck and the sleeves... I'm still not sure if a big baby head and chubby baby arms can fit into those holes but we will just have to wait and see!



It should be about 3-5 months in size but who knows!



Either way, it was a fun time and now I'm off to ruffle some more onesies!



I'm linking up to:

The DIY Show Off

5 comments:

the tim gailey home said...

even after our sad king confession, you still love us!!!!{sniff}. and don't worry, i didn't see anything! ;)

Elizabeth Larson said...

Bekah- You totally ROCK! You are soooo awesome. Great job on the onsies!! LOVE them!

Jason and Keri said...

those are so cute!!

CourtneyKeb said...

Lovin' those ruffles!!!

Ramsey Revell said...

Cute! I heart ruffle onsies. I made two of these a few weeks ago for a friend also. Little girls are SO much fun!!!
Happy Monday!
Ramsey