Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 year= 12 months=12 things I love= :)


12 things I love about my Hubby for the 12 months that we have been married {as of Saturday May 30th 2009}:

1. How he takes care of me no matter what.


2. How he tells me I look cute when I have a new outfit.



3. How he eats cereal out of a large mixing bowl with a serving spoon because regular bowls aren't big enough.


4. How he always whistles and makes up his own songs.



5. How he snores every night but then makes fun of me for drooling.



6. How he always makes me laugh, even when I'm crying or in a bad mood.


7. How he loves to drive all over Arizona and go to new places.


8. How he can spend hours and hours on his landcruiser and yet, can't spend five minutes with me at the mall.


9. How he is actually into helping me decorate the house and isn't ashamed of it. He mentioned that he might be looking into interior decorating...haha.


10. How he puts his clean laundry on the rim of the dirty laundry hamper.


11. How he loves to snuggle with me and be close to me whenever we have time together.


12. And how he tells me he loves me and kisses me goodnight :)


There are so many more things I love but I figured 365 things for 365 days would take me too long!

We are leaving for San Diego early tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday, so you I'll be gone for a little. I'm going to take lots of pictures though!

6 comments:

gabika said...

happy anniversary. :)

Jason and Keri said...

what a cute post! congratulations on your first year! have a good time in cali!

The Dixons said...

Happy Anniversay, sistah! So glad you're part of the family. A year went fast!

J+K said...

I love that! Absolutely perfect:] Kendall is hilarious && I am learning it more and more through your posts:] I love the picture of you two driving! It looks SO GOOD and natural! I love it! it's my fave:]

Sarah said...

Cute list! Always remember those great things and you'll always be happy (more or less)!

MKTraynom said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! Isn't the first year of marriage amazing? Your list reminds me that it's definitely the little things in life that bring the most joy :)