Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Project

My sister has no space for this rolltop dresser and is giving it to me :) I've been in need of a dresser to put all of my crafty projects in and I am so excited to make this my own. I'm going to paint it and get new handles/pulls.


The only dilemma that I am facing is what color to paint it. Right now I have dark wood everywhere, a red couch and orange pillows and throws. It may sound odd but it works for my living room:


I don't know which color to paint the dresser...Cream? Brown? Either way, I'm going to distress it.

I'm excited to work on it.

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh I LOVE IT!
its so vintage!

Liz said...

How fun!! I love doing projects and I love that dresser!!

Clarisa said...

i vote brown but it depends on the shade. you don't want to look too cottagey. you are too chic for that.what? you weren't taking a voting poll?