Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cooking extravaganza

So this Sunday I felt like making some new recipies that I found on the Internet. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with how everything turned out considering that two of these recipies from random sites.
I made no bake cookies for the first time and they were reallllllyyy yummy. I ate half of them myself and gave the rest away.




I also made some homemade salsa. I got that recipie from my brother in law who got it from an old bishop he had back in phoenix. I've made it a few times and it is my favorite.



I tried out a new recipie for a corn and salsa tortilla soup. It was ok... I'll probably not make it again but Kendall and I ate a few bowls.

I found more flowers. These lillies were on sale at albertsons for $2.99 :)



I'm looking to try new recipies soooo if anyone has anything to recommend, I'm very appreciative!

1 comment:

Just Us Two said...

I have a cooking blog devoted to my favorite recipes. You can find the link on my blog under My Other Blog- From Beth's Kitchen. Looks like you have lots of fun things you're doing.