Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wet Polish and Wardrobe Wednesday

HHHHEEEYYYY! It's Wet Polish and Wardrobe Wednesday! This week is a Christmasy one.

Check out the Christmas Nails I did on myself, my nieces, and my sister:



These were so fun! I think these ones were my favorite:


A few of them were inspired by Pinterest but a few were all my own idea :) Which ones are your favorite?

Here is the wardrobe for today:


It's finally gotten cold over here {at least cold for Arizonans- 30 degrees in the mornings} and I'm pulling out my long sleeves and boots... all right you caught me. I've been wearing warm clothes for a long time now. I just love boots and scarves. So snuggly!

Top: XXI Shrug: Agaci Leggings: Target Boots: Ross Hair Flower: Whippy Cake

I've been playing the piano a lot more now because of all of the fun Christmas songs to play and sing. It's kind of old lady and old mannish but a lot of the time I'll sit and play and my hubby will sing for hours. :) We love it. Do you sing or play an instrument?


Here's Mr. Harrison in all of his cuteness:

Shirt: Old Navy, Thrifted Pants: Thrifted Shoes: Gifted

I just love this little man to pieces. He is such a stud muffin! {If I do say so myself}


Who would have thought this little guy has spent the last two days crying and needing to be held almost all the time?

For the rest of today we will be watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs and probably snuggling because of sad baby boy.

What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Any shows I should check out?

P.S. Posting {here} today. Check out my bloggy friend Kelly and wish her a speedy recovery from her surgery!



14 comments:

Clarisa said...

i love the snowflake ones. but they're all cute. and the best thing about my guilty pleasures are that their my little secrets! ;)

Jennifer @ Bleu Pom said...

I stopped by to say how cute your nails look, but have to add how cute little man is! I did a full on "awwww!!" when I saw his picture. Merry Christmas!

Robin said...

Oooh! love the snowflake nails! cuuute! I really need to stop biting mine so they'll look semi-cute when i paint them :]
So happy to see you commented on my post that jersey shore is your guilty pleasure (while eating chocolate chips, of course!)
You are right...finally getting cooler in Arizona to whip out the winter clothes!

Xo Robin
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Summer-Raye said...

How festive are those nails girl!

Enter my MAC GIVEAWAY-LAST DAY!

his little lady said...

now if only i could paint my nails this well! adore all of these. especially the snowflakes!!
xo TJ

Corrine Loftus said...

Can I just say I started watching White collar and ended up watching all the episodes in about 4 days! It's amazing!

Mari Garcia said...

They are all cute! I wish I had the time or energy to sit and do my nails. Instead, I have to go all the way to the beauty salon. the drag! Oh, well...lol.

Xoxo, Mary.

P.s you have a cute blog s i am following <333

Rolled Up Pretty said...

OMG LOVE THESE NAILS! Did they take you forever to do? Super cute outfit too!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

a freakin dorable! Could your nails get any cuter?!

StyleIDnet said...

love your boots.
Mr. Harrison is to cute. He looks totally adorable and totally fashionable.
xx,
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

Kendra said...

those nails are Uh-mazing! I don't have a steady hand to accomplish something like that :/ Your little guy is adorable!

Bad Joan said...

Love all these Christmas nails! So cute and creative!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Aurelia said...

wow funny nails - Christmas nails? Cute little boy...
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Ivana said...

Wow wow wow! I´m obsessed with your manicures! They always look so beautiful!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls