Thursday, April 7, 2011

Howdy


I'm finally back into my crafting mode. I had a bunch of white onesies that were sitting in Harrison's room so I decided to bust out my sewing machine today.

Is it sad that I actually had to wipe it down because it had a layer of dust on it?

I had some cute bandanna material that has been sitting around for like 6 years {don't ask me why} and it gave me an idea:



As I was making this little onesie the phrase "There's a new Sheriff in town" kept running through my head. I'm a nerd.


Other cute ones:



And my new obsession, {SOCKS}:


Seriously, the socks make the outfit. Hands down.

This little chunk is getting cuter each day. Who would think that such a cutie could scream your ears off for half of the night?

who me?





I'm linking!




The Girl Creative




Cherished Treasures”=

6 comments:

Karena Alyse said...

seriously cute! i'm envious of your talent! ah! he's such a love bug!!! :D

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh My Goodness!!! That last picture will have me smiling for days. What a cutie he is, Bekah!
And I love the magic you and your trusty sewing machine produced. So cute! Great job.

Elizabeth Larson said...

OOOH! I think the guitar is my fav. So cute sis! Love the all! And I LOVE the pic of Harrison smiling. So stinking cute!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh my gosh! That little guy is SO precious! I love the bandanna onesie--that is way too cute. He is adorable!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

SO precious!
I love the one with the guitar on it! CUTE!!

Jami said...

Love the last picture!!! So cute!!! The onesies are pretty cute too! I hope you'll stop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!

http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

Smiles!
Jami