Monday, October 12, 2009

Mrs. Ar-tiste?

My front room was in serious need of a picture, and on Sunday night, my brand new canvas was calling to me...




I saw some fabric online and used it as my design. Then I changed around the colors a bit to give it my own touches.

I'm going to put sconces with flowers on each side of it to make it look bigger and fill my blank wall.

Hopefully one day I can really say "I'm going to paint a picture" and come up with something all on my own. But I'm happy with creations like this for now.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, this is pretty amazing!

Elizabeth Larson said...

wow bekah! Seriously- I love this one!! It is so great. Love it. Great job!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Becka, this is incredible...really!!! Kudos to you, missy.
And how exciting about your mom. No one deserves it more. I'm so happy for her. : )

Afton said...

Ok, you are AMAZING! This is so cool, I love it. Can I hire you to do something for Addie's room?? :) Maybe I can just fly you and Camille up to be my personal baby decorators with all of your artistic skills...keep up the great work!!