Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wah Waaahhh wah wahh

You know the noise that the teacher makes on Charlie Brown? Yeah that's what the title of this post is supposed to sound like.

It seems like it takes a lot to keep up with all of this blogging world! I'm falling behind because my house is currently a destruction zone! I decided to turn one of my spare bedrooms into a craft room and then decided to paint our master bedroom. All of my furniture is in the loft and down the hall... ahh! Hopefully over the next few days i'll be able to get everything in order but as for now, it's Wahh wah wah wah wah wah.

5 comments:

... said...

Ha ha! You are busy girl!!

Summer-Raye said...

Cant wait to see it!

Haus of Style said...

what a busy girl!

Hope you had great a New Year!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

you are so productive! I cannot wait to see the final product once you're all done :) you have such a Beautiful house I can't wait!


The House of Shoes

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha LOVE this and don't you love those days? SO FUNNY!