Monday, March 14, 2011

Time

It's crazy right now. Harrison was one month old as of yesterday. Can you believe that? It's amazing.

My little stud:


I'm all confused because it feels like longer and yet it can't have been a month already! Every day for the first two weeks felt like two days because not only was I up all day, I was up all night with this little guy, worrying, trying to feed him, doing his cares and talking with the nurses.
My favorite outfit:


Things have slowed down but still, those night time feedings make the days seem very long.


The socks!


And yet, I can't believe he's a month old already. I want him to stay little and precious forever.
I hope I'm not spoiling him too much already :)


These pictures aren't completely up to date. I need to take more. And I need to get him awake! I will have to be more diligent about that but I can't help it if my hands are full of snuggling him! :)

Anyways, I can't wait to start working out again. And working on his room some more. Next post will be his room thus far- which is about 3/4 done! Very exciting.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Larson said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! You FINALLY posted some more pictures!! I am so excited! This is the only way I get to see the little peanut! So stinking cute! Love him to death already! And miss and love you! XOXOX

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ooooh my goodness he is so adorable. those SOCKS! I love little baby outfits. I am so glad he is home and doing better now :) can't wait to see his room!

Emma F said...

Oh my word- he is absolutely perfect! Congrats Bekah!

The Dixons said...

It's amazing how much he's changed just in the last few weeks! (Didn't I get him that first outfit? ;) )