Saturday, September 11, 2010

I know


Ok ok I know. Jennie told me that I've had my sick month and I need to blog again. And it's true. I do. So I am.

Baby update:

Soooo I am officially 12 weeks and 5 days today. Just squeezing into that second trimester which will hopefully bring less nausea and more energy! I've already had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and everything is looking swell:


Baby looks kinda blob-y but if you look closely, the head is on the right, arms are straight up and legs are out to the left. {And my suspicions were that perhaps there were two little babies in there- in which I was totally wrong of course :) That's ok though. I'd rather take it one at a time for the first few little ones.}

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and was able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler- which I never realized would be such a relief! I was holding my breath, just waiting and hoping that everything was fine and the second I heard it, it was amazing.

Everything is going great, however they did notice that my thyroid levels are low on my bloodwork. Meaning that me being excessively tired, wanting to sit and do nothing all weekend, and being tired after getting 9+ hours of sleep every night isn't just from being pregnant and working full time!!

So ha! HA to that. Because I've felt really bad for not blogging due to my lack of projects and laziness. But now you can't blame me. HA!


Anyways, here I am back in action. I was able to clean my house today yayyy. And now I'm finally going to do something about that door that has been sitting! I will post about it later. Maybe tomorrow.

:) That's the update for now. Miss you all! Come say hi.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Larson said...

YAYYYYYYAAAAAA for updating your blog! YAYYYY for being in the 2nd tri- and just yaya!

Love you! Keep updating!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again. I miss you when you're not blogging! :) The baby update is great, "blob-y" or not. :D Yay!

Drink Act Arizona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.