Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mr. Harrison 18 months

My BFF Mr. Harrison hasn't made an appearance in quite a while so it's time for an update:




Shirt: Children's Place Skinny Jeans: Old Navy Tie: Homemade

He has gotten so big. And he still loves posing for the camera all the time. One time I brought it out when he was having a temper tantrum and he immediately stopped crying and started smiling and posing. Seriously? Seriously. He is adorbs.
I have been missing him now that I am back at work. How do any of you working mamas do it? Any tips on coping with missing your babies?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hey Bekah! Good news! Your pages work now! YIPEE! I had to pay someone to do the coding for me cause I couldn't figure it out! Soooo happy it works now! SOO SOO HAPPY! Anyway.. Go ahead and change your password I guess! We're good to go!

Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com/

PS GAHHHHH! SUCH A CUTE LITTLE ONE!

Clarisa said...

Sorry its so rough, hang in there! You've got our prayers.

My Unfinished Life said...

such a cutie!!!!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/